Review of Chapters 9 through 11: In a Word document you will provide an assignment heading and then number and type each question. Skip a line and type the answer, and underline the answer. For questions requiring an explained answer, this must be in your own words, and the answer thoroughly explained. Be sure to cite any references used, including the book, in APA format (there is a citation in the syllabus for the text you may use). To further clarify, you will find the answer you need, you will understand the question and answer, then you will tell me the answer in your own words so that I know you understand what you are saying. You will still cite this and reference it because you took it from the resource (the text) and are paraphrasing it.
M327 Chapter Review 9-11 (Peden) Spring 2020
1. What is the name of the standards that are used to survey most ICF/IID organizations?
2. True/False: Accreditation by The Joint Commission is not required for ICF-IID facilities.
3. Level of service or care needed by the patient determines the amount of reimbursement to the facility in some states.
4. According to the Peden text, the Code of Federal Regulations cites what publication as its source of definitions for intellectual disability?
5. In your own words, provide at least two examples of QI activities.
6. In your own words, provide at least two examples of UM activities.
7. In your own words, provide at least two full examples of RM activities.
8. In your own words, describe the role of a health information management consultant in an ICF/IID facility.
9. In your own words, describe respite care.
10. True/False? Most ancillary services provided in long-term care facilities are through temporary agency help.
11. In your own words, distinguish between substantial compliance and substandard quality of care.
12. List the three basic components of the resident assessment instrument.
13. Tell me about OBRA assessments.
14. True or False? If a facility is certified for Medicare and Medicaid, the state licensure requirements provide the regulatory structure for documentation standards.
15. Tell me the difference between quantitative and qualitative audits.
16. What are the six types of rehabilitation settings?
17. True or False? The Joint Commission offers disease-specific certifications that are applicable only to inpatient rehabilitation facilities.
18. Tell me why insurance companies would want to seek out CARF-accredited programs?
19. Tell me what a social history taken in a rehabilitation facility record must include.
20. What is the timeframe for the application of the 25% penalty deducted from the IRF PPS payment as a result of the late transmission of IRF-PAI data?
Select your paper details and see how much our professional writing services will cost.
Our custom human-written papers from top essay writers are always free from plagiarism.
Your data and payment info stay secured every time you get our help from an essay writer.
Your money is safe with us. If your plans change, you can get it sent back to your card.
Check out some essay pieces from our best essay writers before your place an order. They will help you better understand what our service can do for you.
We offer more than just hand-crafted papers customized for you. Here are more of our greatest perks.