1. Laboratory and Project Reports (Chapter 9)
2. Critiquing Instructions (Chapter 10)
3. Writing Instructions
4. Compare and contrast two articles on writing manuals
Identify three similarities between the content of Laboratory and Project Reports (Chapter 9) and Proposals (Chapter 6) and Feasibility and Recommendation Reports (Chapter 8)
1. Go out to the internet and find instructions for searching the Internet. There are many sources available.
2. Copy and paste the instructions into a Word document. Include the link to the instructions in your document.
3. Using the Outline 10.1 Instructions from the textbook (p. 176), identify all the instruction elements your example has and then list what instruction elements are missing.
1. Read the articles:
b. The Cost of Poorly Written Technical Manuals. (n.d.) HurleyWrite, Inc.
2. Write one paragraph that compares and contrasts the articles. Include examples if you have encountered any of the issues the articles discuss regarding poorly written manuals.
1. Write a set of instructions on how to make a Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich.
2. Download and complete the Instructions Template.
3. Copy and paste the template into your assignment document or attach it as a separate document.
One-inch (1”) margins
Submit as one or two documents.
Check to see that all elements of each part of the assignment have been addressed.
Proofread and spell check your work
Select your paper details and see how much our professional writing services will cost.
Our custom human-written papers from top essay writers are always free from plagiarism.
Your data and payment info stay secured every time you get our help from an essay writer.
Your money is safe with us. If your plans change, you can get it sent back to your card.
Check out some essay pieces from our best essay writers before your place an order. They will help you better understand what our service can do for you.
We offer more than just hand-crafted papers customized for you. Here are more of our greatest perks.