1) Minimum 5 full pages (No word count per page)- Follow the 3 x 3 rule: minimum three paragraphs per page
You must strictly comply with the number of paragraphs requested per page.
Part 1: minimum 5 pages
All paragraphs must be narrative and cited in the text- each paragraph
Bulleted responses are not accepted
Don’t write in the first person
Don’t copy and paste the questions.
Answer the question objectively, do not make introductions to your answers, answer it when you start the paragraph
3)****************************** It will be verified by Turnitin (Identify the percentage of exact match of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
********************************It will be verified by SafeAssign (Identify the percentage of similarity of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
4) Minimum 5 references (APA format) per part not older than 5 years (Journals, books) (No websites)
All references must be consistent with the topic-purpose-focus of the parts. Different references are not allowed.
5) Identify your answer with the numbers, according to the question. Start your answer on the same line, not the next
Q 1. Nursing is XXXXX
Q 2. Health is XXXX
Topic: Dorothy Johnson’s Behavioral System Model
1. Introduction ( 1/2 page)
a. Identification of theorist
b. Make a brief background of the theorist (accomplishments, career, accolades, research efforts)
2. Analysis of basic components/concepts and major relationships in the theory. (1 page)
3. Discuss the theory’s core concepts and their apply in nursing today (1 /2 page)
4. Relevance to healthcare and the client discussed. Also: (1/2 page)
a. Connect the theory to healthcare today
5. Application to research and/or practice provided. Also: (1 page)
a. Connect the theory to current research/practice
6. Describe two peer-reviewed/research articles (No web sites) that detail the nursing theory being applied in clinical practice/research. Also, (1 page)
a. Summarize key findings of both articles
b. Summarize results
c. Summarize implications for future practice.
7. Summary: Include theory strengths and limitation in the summary ( 1/2 page)
Select your paper details and see how much our professional writing services will cost.
Our custom human-written papers from top essay writers are always free from plagiarism.
Your data and payment info stay secured every time you get our help from an essay writer.
Your money is safe with us. If your plans change, you can get it sent back to your card.
Check out some essay pieces from our best essay writers before your place an order. They will help you better understand what our service can do for you.
We offer more than just hand-crafted papers customized for you. Here are more of our greatest perks.