) Minimum 7 full pages (No word count per page)- Follow the 3 x 3 rule: minimum three paragraphs per page
Part 1: minimum 1 page (Due 3 hours)
Part 2: minimum 5 pages (Due 20 hours)
Part 3: minimum 1 page ( Due 3 hours)
Submit 1 document per part
All paragraphs must be narrative and cited in the text- each paragraph
Bulleted responses are not accepted
Don’t write in the first person
Don’t copy and paste the questions.
Answer the question objectively, do not make introductions to your answers, answer it when you start the paragraph
Submit 1 document per part
3)****************************** It will be verified by Turnitin (Identify the percentage of exact match of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
********************************It will be verified by SafeAssign (Identify the percentage of similarity of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
4) Minimum 3 references per part not older than 5 years (Journals, books) (No websites)
Part 2: Minimum 5 references per part not older than 5 years (Journals, books) (No websites)
All references must be consistent with the topic-purpose-focus of the parts. Different references are not allowed.
5) Identify your answer with the numbers, according to the question. Start your answer on the same line, not the next
Q 1. Nursing is XXXXX
Q 2. Health is XXXX
6) You must name the files according to the part you are answering:
Part 1: Nursing Leadership
1. Do you believe nurses should belong to professional organizations?
2. Describe your ideal health care system of the future.
Part 2: Nursing Leadership
Topic: The future of Nursing
1. Introduction (1/2 page)
2. Do you believe that Nurses should belong to professional organizations. (1 page) Write in the first person
a. Why or why not?
b. Give 2 examples
4. How do you plan to contribute to the future of Nursing Practice.(1 page) Write in the first person
5. Conclusions (1/2 page)
Part 4: Nursing Theory
1. How does the concept of Modeling & Role Modeling apply to nursing?
2. How would the Theory of Integral Nursing benefit our community?
Select your paper details and see how much our professional writing services will cost.
Our custom human-written papers from top essay writers are always free from plagiarism.
Your data and payment info stay secured every time you get our help from an essay writer.
Your money is safe with us. If your plans change, you can get it sent back to your card.
Check out some essay pieces from our best essay writers before your place an order. They will help you better understand what our service can do for you.
We offer more than just hand-crafted papers customized for you. Here are more of our greatest perks.