Read the scenario. (see attachment)
John and Michael, the owners of the Stone Horse Supply Company, are very excited about the new business opportunities their company is going to face. One of the obstacles that they are concerned about is how the business is going to support the growth in customers and locations. With that in mind, John and Michael ask that you prepare a report for them explaining stock-outs and how companies approach and resolve issues relating to growth.
For this assignment, you must submit a report consisting of 1,500 to 2,000 words in which you explain stock-outs and how companies approach and resolve issues relating to growth. For full-credit, you must address the following in your report:
1) Explain the purpose of using stock-outs to control inventory.
2) What are the costs associated with using stock-outs?
3) What is the demand for stock-outs?
4) Explain in detail the ways to measure product availability.
5) Explain the importance of the level of product availability.
6) Provide at least 3 of the factors that affect the optimal level of product availability.
7) Research and discuss a company that has gone through times of growth and seen the effects of stock-outs.
8) Provide at least 3 recommendations, to John and Michael, of how not to sustain problems with stock-outs when dealing with an expansion.
APA, 1500-2000 words, 5-8 references. Make sure all requirements are addressed.
Select your paper details and see how much our professional writing services will cost.
Our custom human-written papers from top essay writers are always free from plagiarism.
Your data and payment info stay secured every time you get our help from an essay writer.
Your money is safe with us. If your plans change, you can get it sent back to your card.
Check out some essay pieces from our best essay writers before your place an order. They will help you better understand what our service can do for you.
We offer more than just hand-crafted papers customized for you. Here are more of our greatest perks.