Health policy unfolds daily and drives clinical practice in the US. The student will investigate current policies or legislation underway for a specific health-related issue. The Student will develop a scholarly APA formatted supported by evidence. The rubric:
1. Introduction to population or problem (incidence, prevalence, epidemiology, cost burden etc)
2. Description of how the policy is intended for a specific population, program or organization
3. Specific legislators involved in the policy development and dissemination
4. Identify the role of the APRN in assisting with the policy or refuting the policy – this requires the evidence to support opinion, ideas and/or concepts.
5. Discuss how the policy influences clinical practice and is used to promote best outcomes
6. Examine how the policy can be used by the interprofessional team to ensure coordinated and comprehensive care for the specific population
7. Conclusion – summarize findings
8. APA format – use of primary peer-reviewed references as much as possible
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more