HR Research Paper Format:
The following items should be included in your Final Paper:
1. Cover page with project description, your name, date, class name, and professor’s name.
2. Table of contents which outlines the research paper’s contents.
3. Abstract not required for short paper!
4. Written content – five pages in length not including cover page or reference page.
5. References and document must be in APA format (You need to have a minimum of 5 Sources referenced and cited)
6. Use of 12-point Ariel, Courier, or Times New Roman font
7. Use double line spacing throughout your document to include your reference page.
8. Inclusion of the areas of analysis discussed in the next section.
Description for Human Resources Research Paper:
1. Select a concise, narrow, and well-defined topic that can be covered in five pages but not more than 10 pages , not counting the Title page, table of content, and reference page.
2. You must use the topic submitted for your proposal, but the topic must be narrow and concise enough to cover in five pages.
3. Your research paper must be divided into logical headings and the layout should adhere to the following suggestions:
a. Title Page – case name, course name, your name, date, and professor’s name.
b. Introduction and/or background (use one and/or both in separate headings).
c. Current situation, statement of problem, issues addressed (use one and/or both in separate headings).
d. Analysis of issues, addressing the problems, answering the questions (use one and/or both in separate headings).
e. Conclusions and/or recommendations (use one and/or both in separate headings).
f. Reference(s) heading
g. APA format used throughout complete document.
4. Your research paper must make a sound conclusion and/or recommendation based on your research findings about the topic. Make sure your conclusions or recommendations present something unique or profound in nature and are not a rehash of information in the textbook.
5. Your research paper must include significant reference to Saint Leo’s core value of respect, which is defined as: “Animated in the spirit of Jesus Christ, we value all individuals’ unique talents, respect their dignity, and strive to foster their commitment to excellence in our work. Our community’s strength depends on the unity and diversity of our people, on the free exchange of ideas, and on learning, living, and working harmoniously
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more