Reflect: What words come to mind when you hear the word “pediatric trauma”? Please write down a few words or a few sentences.
Research: Answer the questions below using the articles below and other sources such as the internet and your textbooks.
1. List 5 potential nursing diagnoses for a child involved in a Motor Vehicle Accident ( I.e hit by a car)?
2. What are the differences between pediatric vs. adult trauma? Consider aspects such as physiology, communication, legal issues, age, and types of injuries.
3. Identify at least 3 interdisciplinary team members that may be involved in a pediatric trauma beginning with the onset of injury to home care.
4. What assessments/diagnostic imaging should be considered/performed?
5. What is acute compartment syndrome?
6. Describe the 5 “P’s” of compartment syndrome and how the relate to the pediatric patient.
7. Why is early detection of compartment syndrome important?
8. What else could cause symptoms similar to compartment syndrome?
9. How is acute compartment syndrome treated and what does this mean for the patient?
10. Why can identifying compartment syndrome in children be particularly difficult?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more