My chosen topic is listed below including articles from Ashford Library and must use scholarly sources.
Children’s Miracle Network- children with Autism
For your Final Paper, choose one of the following health care organizations:
· Hospital Corporation of America (HCA)
· Tenet Health System
· Mayo Clinic
· Henry Ford Health System
· Centers for Disease Control (CDC)
· Children’s Miracle Network- children with Autism
· Deborah Heart and Lung Center
· Veterans Health Administration (VHA)
· National Institutes of Health (NIH)
· Planned Parenthood
· Indian Health Service (IHS)
· Health Markets
Conduct an evaluation of the organization based on strategic planning analysis, which includes the strengths and/or weaknesses that are internal to the organization and opportunities and/or threats external to the organization. Your strategic plan analysis must include at least three strengths and three weaknesses that are internal to the organization and at least three opportunities and three threats that are external to the organization. You must utilize at least five valid sources in your analysis. Examples of valid sources include organizational websites, annual reports, personal interviews with organizational leadership, investigative reports, government reports, and conference transcripts. Your Final Paper must address at least five key areas, concepts, and strategies that are outlined in the course text. These include:
· Internal and external assessments
· Competitive marketing analysis
· Identification of stakeholders
· Overview and assessments of services provided
· Competencies and resource
· Public entities and regulatory requirements
· Demographics served
· Strategic financial planning
· Financial and operational outcomes
· Current and future direction of the organization of choice
Writing the Final Paper
The Final Paper:
1. Must be 8 to 10 double-spaced pages in length, excluding the title and references pages, and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
2. Must include a title page with the following:
o Title of paper
o Student’s name
o Course name and number
o Instructor’s name
o Date submitted
3. Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.
4. Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
5. Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
6. Must use at least five scholarly sources, including a minimum of two from the Ashford University Library.
7. Must document all sources in APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
8. Must include a separate reference page that is formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
Carefully review the Grading Rubric (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site. for the criteria that will be used to evaluate your assignment.
References from Ashford Library
Mayes, S. D., & Calhoun, S. L. (2007). Learning, Attention, Writing, and Processing Speed in Typical Children and Children with ADHD, Autism, Anxiety, Depression, and Oppositional-Defiant Disorder. Child Neuropsychology, 13(6), 469-493. doi:10.1080/09297040601112773
Mayes, S., Calhoun, S., Murray, M., & Zahid, J. (2011). Variables Associated with Anxiety and Depression in Children with Autism. Journal Of Developmental & Physical Disabilities, 23(4), 325-337. doi:10.1007/s10882-011-9231-7
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more