This module focuses on how to effectively allocate financial and other resources to business units, projects and major activities in international and national organizations. This covers the second of the three key elements of the Global Financial Management Program: raising, using and managing funds to optimize performance. Apply international capital investment and risk assessment techniques to strategic options and scenarios to develop your knowledge of the theory and practice of strategic investment decisions in a global context. Through lectures, related reading, and seminar activities, learn the principles of integrative thinking and recognize not only financial capital, but also human, intellectual, social, environmental and even productive capital (where applicable). , can be evaluated. ) invest in the organization. Through learning and evaluation strategies, develop data manipulation skills and apply them to the analysis of strategic options such as discounted cash flows.
A case study is Caesars’ £2.9bn takeover bid for William His Hill. You can use newspaper sauce (Caesars agrees). £2.9bn worth of William Hill takeover – but UK gambling shop sold | Business News | Sky News), company website, offerings and stock market data, 2019 and 2020 annual reports report should be the primary source of financial data >
In mid-term evaluation he has three team roles. CEO). Chief Financial Officer (CFO). For the cum Chief Risk Officer (CRO) MBA, he can choose the CEO or CRO role, and for the MSc GFM, he can choose the CFO or CRO role.
1) You must create a business case for justification. Acquisition proposal. I offer the following observations.
a. CEO should provide strategic/market (competitor) analysis
b. CRO should provide business, financial and acquisition risk analysis
c. You must provide an analysis and outline the prerequisites required to evaluate the target company using the DCF analysis (two PowerPoint slides explaining any of the above must be attached to the report). Yes) – 15 points
2) Company valuation based on independent financial analysis of the subject company to justify the asking price offered to William Hill. Two pages of the evaluation model (results and formulas) in an Excel spreadsheet should be included in the report – 30 points
3) What about potential competitors (usually in the same industry)? identify. Please explain why competing bidders may have made different assumptions in valuing the business, resulting in different asking prices – 10 points
4) How the business was evaluated Criticisms and related research explaining why expected bidders’ winning bids may differ are out of reach, especially given the economic crisis caused by COVID-19. Referencing relevant research and citing journal articles to support the discussion – 20 points
5) Learning based on the content of the module to reflect on what was learned in each session A log or blog (with references to Moodle materials) will be included in the report showing how you have applied this learning to the assessment task – 15 points
6) Informative Bibliography and Professional Report Style (Presentation) – 10 Points< br>
Select your paper details and see how much our professional writing services will cost.
Our custom human-written papers from top essay writers are always free from plagiarism.
Your data and payment info stay secured every time you get our help from an essay writer.
Your money is safe with us. If your plans change, you can get it sent back to your card.
Check out some essay pieces from our best essay writers before your place an order. They will help you better understand what our service can do for you.
We offer more than just hand-crafted papers customized for you. Here are more of our greatest perks.