Context/overview: This week you will describe the Management channels of distribution structure you will use to get your product or into the market.
Write a 3-5 page paper that addresses:
• The rationale for the structure you have selected.
• How you will work with your channel members to help them promote your product to the ultimate consumer. This may include push and pull promotional strategies. How will you manufacture your product, warehouse it, and move the product to the next channel level?
• What should your channel members expect from you, the manufacturer (marketer) of your product? How will your organization be structured to accomplish this?
The requirements below must be met for your paper to be accepted and graded:
• Use font size 12 and 1” margins.
• Include cover page and reference page.
• At least 80% of your paper must be original content/writing.
• No more than 20% of your content/information may come from references.
• Use at least three references from outside the course material, one reference must be from EBSCOhost. Text book, lectures, and other materials in the course may be used, but are not counted toward the three reference requirement.
• Cite all reference material (data, dates, graphs, quotes, paraphrased words, values, etc.) in the paper and list on a reference page in APA style.
References must come from sources such as, scholarly journals found in EBSCOhost, CNN, online newspapers such as, The Wall Street Journal, government websites, etc. Sources such as, Wikis, Yahoo Answers, eHow, blogs, etc. are not acceptable for academic writing.
Select your paper details and see how much our professional writing services will cost.
Our custom human-written papers from top essay writers are always free from plagiarism.
Your data and payment info stay secured every time you get our help from an essay writer.
Your money is safe with us. If your plans change, you can get it sent back to your card.
Check out some essay pieces from our best essay writers before your place an order. They will help you better understand what our service can do for you.
We offer more than just hand-crafted papers customized for you. Here are more of our greatest perks.