Murder powerpoint | Psychology
Prepare an 18-20-slide (not including the title and reference slides) PowerPoint presentation on the topic of murder.
- Explanation of the different Psychology forms of murder, including: first-degree murder, second-degree murder, abandoned heart, intent to cause grievous bodily harm resulting in death, felony murder rule.
- Explain the concepts of voluntary manslaughter and involuntary manslaughter.
- Provide for the required mental states of murder as defined by the legal system.
- Differentiate psychopathological theories that might explain murder.
Speaker notes of 150-200 words for each slide must be included.
Use scholarly resources to support your explanations on each slide.
- Please ensure there are 18-20 slides in your presentation (the title and reference slides are not included in this number).
- You must have speaker notes for each slide. Each speaker note must contain 150-200 words.
- Please ensure that you provide scholarly resources in the speaker notes section to support your statements. Failure to include scholarly resources in the notes section will result in a high LopesWrite score.
- Each slide should contain bullet points of what you will be presenting in the speaker note. Try to refrain from using large blocks of texts or long sentences in your slides. If you use sentences within a slide, you must offer scholarly resources within the slide to support your statements.
- To be clear, scholarly resources to endorse your statements must be provided in the slides and speaker notes.
- You may use images in your slides to reinforce and complement your work. However, the use of images is not mandatory.
- You must respond to all the questions in the assignment.
- Your last slide should be your reference slide listing all the scholarly resources you used in the slides and notes.