• Compare and contrast the purpose and content of a corporate Web site to that of a marketing Web site.
• Use a scenario to discuss why a company may want to avoid destroying a close competitor? Answer: Bausch & Lomb moved aggressively against other soft lens manufacturers with great success. However, this forced weak competitors to sell out to larger firms such as Schering-Plough and Johnson & Johnson. As a result, Bausch & Lomb now faces much larger competitors such as Johnson & Johnson, who bought Vistakon.
• Why is it important for companies to understand cultural differences and nuances before entering a foreign country’s market? Give two examples of cultural differences that would be important for a company to know.
• Discuss the international marketing objectives and policies a company should try to define before going abroad.
• How is the societal marketing concept related to marketing ethics?
• How do consumerism and environmentalism affect marketing strategies?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more