Throughout this course, you have been using analyses (Part 1) and strategies (Part 2) to determine best practices for developing effective recommendations for your chosen organization. It is time to develop a Strategic Plan that will help you determine “where you would be recommending to your chosen organization how to grow their business from now (yr-2021), and where you recommend taking them (yr-2024), and how you will get there as well”. Your Strategic Plan will help you implement and manage the strategic direction of the chosen organization. In addition, you will communicate the direction of the chosen organization to stakeholders.
Develop a Strategic Plan for the chosen organization that you selected at the beginning of course and share your Plan with stakeholders.
Create a 20-minute-long executive level oral presentation for the leadership of the company to solicit their approval of your Strategic Plan. Each slide must contain descriptive speaker notes.
Address the following in your presentation:
1. An introduction of the chosen organization, with ‘new’ mission and vision statements (from Part 1)
2. Articulate the organization’s Core values, Ethics, and Social Responsibility principles
3. Analysis of the company’s: (from Part 1)
4. Create a minimum of two complementary Business Objectives and explain why you chose them. (from Part 2)
5. Create a set of short and long-term goals for achieving the company’s Business Objectives and Strategic Intent.
6. Determine and describe what “Genetic strategies” you are recommending (from Part 2).
7. Determine and describe what “Value Disciplines” you are recommending (from Part 2).
8. Determine and describe what “Business (Grand) Strategies” you are recommending (from Part 2)
9. Create a plan to how “Implement” all recommended Strategies you selected, hence the Implementation Plan. Include a clear set of ‘communication strategies’ for all stakeholders.
10. Describe the methods used for collecting the researched data throughout the formulation of the strategic plan.
11. Describe the Evaluation and Control Processes you would be recommending to Measure the performance of a successful strategic plan implementation.
12. Define a succinct Conclusion describing why the leadership of your chosen organization would accept your recommendations? Articulate the “Strategic Intent” that guided you in determining the chosen strategies.
Include APA-formatted in-text citations and a reference page with at least 4 peer-reviewed sources. Your textbook can be one of the sources.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more