Criteria for answers:
1) Direct reference to the chapter’s laws/regulations (Employment Laws, Case Law, Statutes)
2) Direct reference to the chapter’s concepts (discrimination, ethics, social responsibility)
3) Quotes from the text.
4) Personal opinions based on an analysis of the above. 5) Each answer should be a paragraph (or a minimum of 5-7 sentences long)
Read chapter 4 (attached) and answer the following question:
1. Read this weeks’ ethical dilemma. What would you do? pg.87
2. Why is strategic planning so critical to a business?
3. How does human resource planning compliment an organization’s strategic plan?
4. Pick one of the forecasting techniques and describe how it works and provide an example
5. How can HR support succession planning efforts?
6. Why should you do a job analysis?
7. Does anyone have “other duties as assigned” on their job description? (skip this one)
8. “If executives don’t get the people process right, they will never fulfill the potential of the business.” Discuss.
9. What are some of the challenges of managing global talent?
10. Describe the difference between job enrichment and job enlargement.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more