This paper requires you to write 5 pages, not including the title page, abstract and reference page. You should also use a total of five or more sources, one of which should be the Criminal Procedure textbook. APA 7th
You are a legal assistant working with a criminal defense attorney on a homicide case. At the defense team’s strategy meeting the lead attorney points out that there is a disturbing amount of physical evidence linking your client to the murder and if this evidence is fully presented to the jury there is a strong likelihood that you will lose the case and your client will be convicted. However, there is also evidence that the police conducted searches of your client’s vehicle and residence in violation of his constitutional rights.
Your boss intends to focus on preventing the introduction of this evidence and you have been given the responsibility of researching the possibility of your team successfully doing so.
Using the excellent Criminal Evidence: Principles and Cases textbook ed 9 and at least four other sources, put together a paper addressing the following:
1. Discuss the exclusionary rule and how it might benefit your client?
2. How might the fruit of “the fruit of the poisonous tree” apply to the benefit of your client in this scenario?
3. If the judge denies your request to exclude evidence using both the exclusionary rule and the fruit of the poisonous tree doctrine, how else might the admissibility of this evidence be challenged by your defense team?
4. If the evidence is excluded using the exclusionary rule are there still potential avenues the prosecution may use to admit this evidence under certain situations?
5. If you are successful in excluding evidence does that mean the case will necessarily be dismissed? Explain.
Need to be done by September 17, 2021, 3:00pm EST
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more