· Complete the attached Chapter 14 case study
· The response to the case study should be no less than 15 pages in APA format. This does not include the title page and reference page.
· As part of this assignment you will also present a 10-15 slide Power Point presentation using voice over narration to present your case study and findings. Use this web page to get instructions on how to do voice overs if you are unfamiliar with Power Point: http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/powerpoint-help/add-narration-to-a-presentation-HA001230306.aspx
1. Review and Read Chapter 14, then apply the same green IT strategies and applications to a business in the telecommunications sector. type of building or small group of clustered buildings. You may even use where you work. The scale is macro and will require research.
2. You work should be no less than fifteen pages in APA format. If you are have a hard time deciding how to organize your work you should look no further than Chapter 13, in fact, I highly recommend doing so for your own convenience.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more