Provide answers to the five essay questions below. (Note: on questions one through four you should not praise or criticize the authors you discuss. The point of those questions is to explain them, not to state whether you agree or disagree.)
– 1. As discussed in the lecture, what are major justifications for punishment in general? Explain each, and explain also how each can or cannot serve to justify capital punishment.
– 2. What is Kant’s view of capital punishment? When is it to be used, and why? And what means cannot be used, and why not?
– 3. What is van den Haag’s “Best Bet” argument? Explain how this argument works, and what he believes it implies about the moral acceptability or unacceptability of capital punishment.
– 4. What is Reiman’s view of capital punishment? Should it be used or not, and why does he think so?
– 5. Is capital punishment morally acceptable or not? Explain what you believe about when it is moral and/or immoral to use capital punishment, and explain why your views are correct on this issue.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more