you must post a substantive response to any one (or more) of the open-answer questions provided below
(2) What is logical empiricism in the philosophy of science, and what problems does it face?
(3) What is meant by the idea that observation is theory-laden?
(4) What is the deductive-nomological model of scientific explanation?
(5) What is falsificationism, and how is supposed to demarcate genuine science from pseudo-science?
(6) What is scientific realism, and how does it account for scientific progress?
(7) What is scientific instrumentalism, and how does it differ from scientific realism?
(8) What is the underdetermination of theory by data thesis, and what implications might it have for scientific realism?
(9) What is the no miracles argument for scientific realism? How plausible is it?
(10) What is the incommensurability thesis, and what challenge does it pose for scientific realism?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more