Using a minimum of 4 recent scholarly peered reviewed article less than 5yrs old for DQ 1 and 3 scholarly peer-reviewed article for DQ 2 must be cited using APA format 750 words for each topic DQ 1 and DQ2 It should be written separately include the http or DOI for all references used please Note: Please see reading references below:
What are the procedural steps at trial? What is the significance of the procedural steps? How do these steps vary within the United States?
How does an individual become qualified to be an expert witness? What types of testimony may an expert witness offer in court? Should we limit the opportunity to present expert witnesses in court? Why?
1. Read Chapters 8 and 9 in Contemporary Criminal Law.
2. Read “Witness Confidence and Witness Accuracy: Assessing Their Forensic Relation” by Penrod & Cutler from Psychology, Public Policy and Law (1995).
3. Use the website information to assist with the assignment for this Topic. Remember that processes may vary slightly from state to state.
4. Review the Offices of the United States Attorneys website to assist the assignment for this Topic.
5. Read “Expert Testimony and Jury Decision Making: An Empirical Analysis” by Cutler, Dexter, & Penrod from Behavioral Sciences & The Law (1989).
6. Read “The Case for Expert Testimony About Eyewitness Memory” by Leippe from Psychology, Public Policy, and Law (1995).
7. Read “How Reliable are Forensic Evaluations of Legal Sanity?,” by Gowensmith, Murrie, & Boccaccini from Law & Human Behavior (American Psychological Association) (2013).
7. Read “Cognitive Bias and Its Impact on Expert Witnesses and the Court,” by Dror, McCormack, & Epstein from Judges’ Journal (2015).
8. Read “Psychotherapists as Expert Witnesses,” by Brodsky from Testifying in Court: Guidelines and Maxims for the Expert Witness. American Psychological Association (2013).
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more