· A comparative analysis of the two of the core readings, including the one you wrote about for Writing Project 1
· Clear identification, early in the draft, of the core readings by full author name and full article title (following MLA or APA style for formatting titles) and brief overview of each article’s content (This is usually part of the introduction.)
· Clearly developed thesis statement making a significant claim about the similarities and differences between the two core readings
· Well-reasoned analysis based on relevant and complex comparisons, , supported with evidence from the core readings
· Use of at least one additional source found using the Ivy Tech Virtual Library databases
· Use of at least 10 quotes and/or paraphrases from the core readings and/or your outside source, cited using correct in-text citations
· APA or MLA manuscript style, as specified by your instructor, with in-text citations and a Works Cited or References list including ALL sources used. (Works Cited or References list does not count in the minimum word-count requirement)
· Observation of the conventions of Standard English
· 1000 words minimum for final draft (the minimum 150 words for the cover letter is not included in this count)
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more