The purpose of the Environmental Scanning Article Review Assignment is to help students synthesize their understanding of the HRM3110 course outcomes to the current, real-world, HR environment of business.
· Research a current event article related to the assigned topic. Students should focus their research on relevant HR trade publications such as HR Magazine and Workforce Magazine.
Article Review 1 – Compensation Strategy
· Prepare a two-three paragraph summary of the article.
· Explain in an additional two-three paragraphs your understanding of the article as it relates to the assignment topic.
· Explain in an additional one-two paragraphs whether you agree or disagree with the author and why.
· Explain in the final one-two paragraphs how knowledge of this topic will help you in your future HR career.
The completed assignment must be prepared in APA format, including the title page, reference page, and in-text source citations. The Article Review will consist of 6-10 paragraphs of body – approximately 1000-1500 words total, not including title and reference pages.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more