1. How is international security different in the 21st Century compared to the 20th Century?
2. What are the advantages and disadvantages of securitizing new threats such as the environment, health or migration?
3. How do different approaches in International Relations (Realism, Liberalism, etc.) differ in their predictions for how states are likely to pursue security?
4. How does the environmental security nexus challenge traditional assumptions about what counts as security and the ways of providing it?
5. What do critical approaches to the study of security have to say about the phenomenon of war?
6. What is the significance of the claim that security is socially constructed?
7. Security Studies should continue to focus on ‘the study of the threat, use and control of military force’ (Stephen Walt). Critically discuss the strengths and weaknesses of this perspective on security.
8. What is critical about critical security studies? Evaluate the core contributions offered by one critical perspective on security
Essay Deadline: November 29th 3 PM
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more