Pick six (6) questions from chapters 1 through 11 that have not been used as weekly discussion questions and answer each question in depth, including resources from the text and outside sources. Save in a Word document. Please make sure you answers are clear and concise, but also respond completely to all parts of the question.
I wrote questions you could choose from to complete the assignment, and the book that used is called corrections in american just in case.
Chapter 1 Questions to choose from:
1. At what point in society’s development does retaliation begin to become criminal law?
3. What was the first punishment imposed by society?
4. What is meant by civil death?
Chapter 2 Questions to choose from:
1. What effect did the Industrial Revolution have on prisons and prison discipline?
4. Why have so many riots occurred in prisons?
5. How were American Prison industries reduced in correctional importance?
Chapter 3 Questions to choose from:
6. What is restorative justice?
7. Explain the impact of drugs on the race/ethnicity of prisoners.
8. What are some of the changes currently taking place in the clientele of the correctional system?
Chapter 4 Questions to choose from:
11. What rights does an inmate have? What rights does an inmate not have?
12. Explain why the rights of inmates began to be extensively defined in the 1960s.
13. What are appeals, and what options are available to appeal courts when a decision is made?
Chapter 5 Questions to choose from:
2. How do probation officers enforce the conditions ordered by the court?
5. Identify and define five front-end solutions to prison overcrowding. Why do you think that front-end solutions are usually more politically acceptable than backdoor options?
6. What are the national trends in probation?
Chapter 6 Questions to choose from:
1. Explain several ways in which offenders can be diverted from the correctional system.
3 What roles do community residential treatment centers play in corrections? How have these types of programs changed over the years?
5. Describe a boot camp program. Why haven’t boot camps been effective in reducing recidivism?
Chapter 8 Questions to choose from:
9. Should low risk inmates be released from confinement to free assignments to increase controls over STG’?
Chapter 9 Questions to choose from:
5. Describe the roles of the chaplain in prison.
12. What can be done to prepare inmates for community reintegration?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more