Executive Program Practical Connection Activity
At UC, it is a priority that students are provided with strong educational programs and courses that allow them to be servant-leaders in their disciplines and communities, linking research with practice and knowledge with ethical decision-making. This assignment is a written assignment where students will demonstrate how this course research has connected and put into practice within their own career.
Provide a reflection of at least 500 words (or 2 pages double spaced) of how the knowledge, skills, or theories of this course have been applied, or could be applied, in a practical manner to your current work environment. If you are not currently working, share times when you have or could observe these theories and knowledge could be applied to an employment opportunity in your field of study.
Upon completion of this course:
Students will explore the options for addressing cybersecurity engineering needs
Students will define and structure metrics to manage cybersecurity engineering
Students will identify and evaluate existing capabilities for cybersecurity engineering
Students will identify competency and capability gaps for cybersecurity engineering
Students will define and prioritize cybersecurity engineering needs
Students will summarize and plan for improvements in cybersecurity engineering performance
Learn how to perform research identifying and analyzing technological challenges
Build critical thinking skills to develop and apply solutions that achieve strategic and tactical IT-business alignment
Develop professional skills and expertise to advance knowledge in your chosen field or discipline within information technology
Conduct research with professional and ethical integrity
Address complex technical questions and challenge established knowledge and practices in the area
Identify, comprehend, analyze, evaluate and synthesize research
Communicate effectively and employ constructive professional and interpersonal skills
Critically evaluate current research and best practices
Demonstrate IT leadership skills at the team and enterprise levels following tenets of professional, social, and ethical responsibility
Recommend IT strategies that support enterprise mission and objectives
His primary responsibilities as a Software Engineer include but not limited to:
• Analyze the Entity Master data by using various statistical procedures based on the specifications and statistical planning and Assessment.
• Responsible for data security, data quality, data organization, data profiling and maintains access by providing information, resources, and technical support.
• Advanced Research Methods based on system controls by developing framework for controls and monitoring levels of access and recommending improvements.
• Qualitative Research on preparing the project plan which also includes the Technical Functional responsibilities.
• Installing firewalls, data encryption and other security measures. Recommending security enhancements and Performing risk assessments and testing of data processing systems.
• Identifies requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual clients and with other persons in a position to understand service requirements.
• Designed the Applications using Qlik Sense with Entity Master Data and Legacy Data
• Write, Analyze, review and re-write the programs using the Agile Methodology Software Development Process.
• Create and debug programs and applications, enhancing functionality of the application to increase the end user experience.
Penetration testing is a simulated cyberattack against a computer or network that checks for exploitable vulnerabilities. Pen tests can involve attempting to breach application systems, APIs, servers, inputs, and code injection attacks to reveal vulnerabilities. In a well-written, highly-detailed research paper, discuss the following:
Your paper should meet the following requirements:
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more