The purpose of this short research paper is to ensure proper understanding and application of APA style as required in all Ashford courses.
Using the Ashford Online Library, develop an annotated bibliography on one of the following factors that has had a significant impact on business and management communication in the past decade:
· globalization and outsourcing · pace of life and work · evolving workplace technologies · influence of social media · ethical challenges
Your annotated bibliography requires at least six (6) peer-reviewed articles, full reference information, and a short paragraph description of the main findings.
To receive maximum points, all of the following elements must be included in your paper:
· Must be two to three double-spaced pages in length (not including the title), and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
· Must include a title page with the following:
· Title of paper
· Student’s name
· Course name and number
· Instructor’s name
· Date submitted
· Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
· Must use at least six scholarly sources from the Ashford Online Library (you can use other sources). One of the six sources may be the text.
· Must include at least one summarized statement from one of the sources
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more