Data Tables and Post-Lab Questions
1. Label the arrows in the slide image (located on the follow page) with the appropriate stage of the cell cycle.
2. What stage were most of the onion root tip cells in? Does this make sense?
3. As a cell grows, what happens to its surface area: volume ratio? (Hint: Think of a balloon being blown up). How does this ratio change with respect to cell division?
4. What is the function of mitosis in a cell that is about to divide?
5. What would happen if mitosis were uncontrolled?
6. How accurate were your time predication for each stage of the cell cycle?
7. Discuss one observation that you found interesting while looking at the onion root tip cells.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more