Educ 812 quiz 4 | EducationThe dependent variable was heart rate in beats per minute
IMPORTANT: AFTER PURCHASE, LOG IN TO YOUR ACCOUNT AND SCROLL DOWN BELOW THIS PAGE TO DOWNLOAD FILES WITH ANSWERS.
1. Joe wanted to conduct an experiment where participants were randomly assigned to receive either no caffeine or 150 mg of caffeine; and to a no exercise condition or half an hour of exercise on a treadmill. The dependent variable was heart rate in beats per minute. What is the best analysis to analyze this data?
2. Consider these two tables of cell means. Which one shows evidence of a possible interaction?
3. Joe wanted to test the following research question:
Is there difference in course points of male and female graduate students’ who are using (video conferencing, audio conferencing, or discussion board) in their online course?
What type of design would he use?
4. In a factorial design multiple independent effects are tested simultaneously.
5. Consider these two tables of cell means. Which one shows no possible interaction?
6. When the lines in a graph of the cell means intersect in a two-way ANOVA, you can conclude that:
7. What would be the minimum group size for a two-way ANOVA for large effect size were eta squared = .15, alpha = .05, df = 2, and statistical power equals .80?
8. A 3 x 3 analysis of variance was conducted to examine the effect of race and type of course on university students’ sense of community. The results of the interaction effect revealed, F(2,58) = 1.84, p = .50, observed power = .56. The results for the main effect for course were, F(2, 58) = 7.56, p = .01, η2 = .02. The results for the main effect for race were F(2, 58) = 2.54, p = .22,η2= .001. How can these results be interpreted?
9. The two-way ANOVA results in the calculation of three F-ratios.
10. In planning a study involving a two-way ANOVA, which is not true:
11. Two-way ANOVAs are used when we have multiple dependent variables in our design.
12. For a two-way ANOVA, how does a researcher assess whether the assumption of homogeneity of variance is violated?
13. When the lines in a graph of the cell means are parallel in two-way ANOVA, we can conclude that:
14. A histogram is used for what purpose when conducting a two-way ANOVA?
15. A researcher conducted a two-way ANOVA and found the following results for one of the main effects, F(2, 347) = 9.84, p = .005, η2 = .010, observed power = .87. How can the researcher interpret the effect size?
BUY MORE MATERIALS FOR THIS COURSE:
EDUC 812 Quiz 1
EDUC 812 Quiz 2
EDUC 812 Quiz 3
EDUC 812 Quiz 4
EDUC 812 Quiz 5
EDUC 812 Quiz 6
EDUC 812 Quiz 7
EDUC 812 Final Exam
Select your paper details and see how much our professional writing services will cost.
Our custom human-written papers from top essay writers are always free from plagiarism.
Your data and payment info stay secured every time you get our help from an essay writer.
Your money is safe with us. If your plans change, you can get it sent back to your card.
Check out some essay pieces from our best essay writers before your place an order. They will help you better understand what our service can do for you.
We offer more than just hand-crafted papers customized for you. Here are more of our greatest perks.