BUS 300 Week 6 Quiz 5 Chapters 9 and 10
1. Which of the following activities are likely to attract online publicity?
2. A reason executives tend to be uncomfortable about interviews is due to their
3. If you are seeking online publicity,
4. Reasons why print media are number one with public relations professionals include
5. For a successful a media interview,
6. In the United States, there are roughly ________ daily newspapers and ________ magazines.
7. Objectivity, a goal journalists presumably strive for and public relations practitioners should help media professionals achieve, is ideally
8. The cardinal rule for dealing professionally and ethically with media is
9. Ari Fleischer, first press secretary to President George W. Bush, viewed the press as
10. The activity of trying to place positive publicity in mediaof convincing an editor to consider the publicity as newsworthy is called
11. In order to achieve placement of a written release, which of the following should you avoid?
12. Since the end of the 1990s, magazine readership
13. Which of the following is good advice for public relations people who want to know how to deal effectively and ethically with people representing the various types of media?
14. Why do public relations people care about working with media?
15. Which of the following characterize the media that today’s public relations practitioners must deal with?
16. In terms of employee communications, “Miller Time” refers to
17. There is no “general public,” but there is an “employee public” that
18. Defenders of print vehicles suggest
19. Suggestions to improve employee relations include
20. One overriding principle for good internal communication is to
21. Traditional staples of employee communications have included all the following EXCEPT
22. Which of the following are among the traditional staples of employee communications programs?
23. During the past 20 years, surveys about workforce contentment indicate
24. If communication is to reinforce a consistent management message, it
25. For a well-conceived and well-designed employee communications program to work, it must
26. Which of the following leads employees to think “the grass is greener elsewhere”?
27. Despite all the emphasis on social media, ________ communications, preferably from a supervisor, is considered the best communication vehicle to reach employees.
28. Although it may be treacherous at times, the ________ can be a valuable communications vehicle.
29. Which of the following acronyms is indicative of how management can build trust through communication?
30. The organization originally devoted just to internal communications was the
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more