**Must be Original work**
**Due Sunday 4/29/18 9pm Eastern Standard Time**
Read “Egoism and Moral Skepticism”s s by James Rachels, located in Chapter 3: Morality and Self Interest. Copy of his work – https://www.homeworkmarket.com/sites/default/…/egoism_and_moral_skepticism.pdf
Discuss his views and provide a valid and logical analysis and response.
Write a two to three (2-3) page paper in which you:
1. Analyze James Rachel’s arguments regarding psychological egoism and ethical egoism.
2. Provide at least two (2) examples that support the idea of moral skepticism.
3. Discuss whether or not morality is possible in light of egoism, providing a rationale and examples to support your position.
4. Include at least three (3) credible, academic references. (Do not use such open sources as Wikipedia, About, Ask.)
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
· Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
· Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
· Explain the views of the main philosophers and the primary ethical concepts associated with each of the major ethical theories presented in the course.
· Recognize basic ethical theories, such as Divine Command Theory, Relativism, Utilitarianism, Kantianism, Social Contract Theory, Egoism, and Virtue Ethics.
· Demonstrate an understanding of how to examine questions and issues from diverse ethical perspectives and how these different ethical perspectives can be applied to evaluate contemporary ethical dilemmas.
· Demonstrate recognition of the role and function of moral arguments addressing traditional and contemporary moral issues.
· Present complex ethical ideas, theories, and perspectives fairly, objectively, and critically.
· Use technology and information resources to research issues in ethics.
· Write clearly and concisely about ethics using proper writing mechanics.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more