Write a minimum of 2 pages for the Control and Exhibits portions for your Marketing Plan to address the situation in the case study. See attached Case Study.
1. Adequate Goal Progress – Explain how you will track progress toward the specific measurable goals you established. No generic discussion allowed! For example, if you want to attract more of your target market, establish specific numbers you want to see by certain dates. A marketer cannot wait for the end of a marketing campaign to judge whether it has been successful.
2. Performance Gap Management – Identify specific areas where the organization’s performance is not what you want it to be. Be specific! Explain how you will monitor these areas to ensure that the Marketing Plan is creating the desired results.
3. Environmental Analysis – The Opportunities and Threats are a description of the external factors that can affect the success of the Marketing Plan. Opportunities should not be a list of the actions you can take, but an identification of the relevant external factors that can contribute to your success. An example would be a growing population. Threats are external factors that can hinder your success, such as the competition.
The Exhibits are visual representations of relevant data. They are not text descriptions. You can use charts, graphs, tables, or other visual items.
1. Market Data – create several visuals that communicate relevant data about the market. Examples include the total population, the target market, etc.
2. Value Analysis – Show what has value to a specific group, such as the doctors to be recruited or the target patients. Be specific about the greatest value from their perspective.
3. Marketing Mix – use a graphic to show what your specific marketing mix will be, and who it will be targeted at.
4. Organizing the exhibits – provide enough of an explanation of each exhibit that a top manager would understand its relevance to the marketing plan. Do not just throw a bunch of graphics into the plan. You do not need to cover all of the items listed.
Cite at least 3 reputable references in APA format to support your assignment (e.g., trade or industry publications, government or agency websites, scholarly works, or other sources of similar quality).
Select your paper details and see how much our professional writing services will cost.
Our custom human-written papers from top essay writers are always free from plagiarism.
Your data and payment info stay secured every time you get our help from an essay writer.
Your money is safe with us. If your plans change, you can get it sent back to your card.
Check out some essay pieces from our best essay writers before your place an order. They will help you better understand what our service can do for you.
We offer more than just hand-crafted papers customized for you. Here are more of our greatest perks.