Please no plagiarism and make sure you are able to access all resource on your own before you bid. One of the references must come from James, R. K., & Gilliland, B. E. (2017). I have attached several documents that you will need to complete this assignment. Also I am in Texas. Please follow the instructions. I need this completed by 09/02/18 at 11am.
Crisis Response Portfolio Part 1: Roles and Responsibilities
To effectively respond to crisis situations, we must first be aware and up to date on the legal and ethical considerations related to crisis, trauma, and disaster response.
For Part 1 of your Crisis Response Portfolio, you will examine the roles and responsibilities of mental health responders in a crisis as well as explore the legal and ethical considerations for such events.
· Review the Roles, Responsibilities, and Self-care of Crisis Responders media program found in the Learning Resources and consider the roles and responsibilities of a professional counselor during a crisis.
· Review the Learning Resources for this week as they relate to legal and ethical responsibilities during a crisis response.
· Create a section in your Crisis Response Portfolio called “Introduction” and provide a brief introduction about the purpose of your Crisis Response Portfolio and attach your current resume.
· Create a section in your Crisis Response Portfolio called “Roles and Responsibilities” .
Assignment: Part 1: Roles and Responsibilities
In the section called “Introduction” of your Crisis Response Portfolio, include:
· A brief introduction about the purpose of your Crisis Response Portfolio and attach your current resume
In your section called “Roles and Responsibilities” of your Crisis Response Portfolio, include:
· Legal and ethical responsibilities as a professional counselor in a crisis situation. Also include legal and ethical considerations and mandated reporting criteria identified by your state.
· State requirements and protocols for the Emergency Response Team in your state. (I am in Texas) For example, Virginia ERT: https://www.virginia.gov/services/join-a-community-emergency-response-team/
James, R. K., & Gilliland, B. E. (2017). Crisis intervention strategies (8th ed.). Boston, MA: Cengage Learning.
Crisis Response Portfolio Examples
Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA). (2014). Trauma-informed care in behavioral health services. Treatment Improvement Protocol (TIP) Series 57. Retrieved from http://www.integration.samhsa.gov/clinical-practice/SAMSA_TIP_Trauma.pdf
Tarvydas, V. M., Levers, L. L., & Teahen, P. R. (2017). Ethical guidelines for mass trauma and complex humanitarian emergencies. Journal of Counseling & Development, 95(3), 260–268. doi:10.1002/jcad.12140
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more