Topic: Television (Negative or Positive)
1. Freewrite on the negative and positive effects of television and use this writing for the development of your essay.
2. Take a stance. You need to decide if you will argue that television is negative or if it has a positive influence. You do not argue for both. Choose your audience.
3. Develop a divisible thesis statement that you will defend in your paper. Make sure the thesis is one sentence with at least two focuses to develop: Television has a negative influence on teens because of its violent programming and influential advertising.
4. Develop an essay of at least 2 pages; use 12-inch font; use 3rd person pronouns; no second person you; no commands.
5. No outside sources! Your thesis is supported by details and examples that you provide.
6. Type document in Microsoft word; 12-inch font; indent parWrite your paper using whatever format you learned in your first freshman composition course.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more