please i need this in 4 hours from now.
In this activity, you will see the different PDUs in the e-mail messages that you send. However, instead of creating and sending “live” e-mail, I have included here a sample SMTP capture (see Figure 2-21) that you can open with your Wireshark.
book of this course is:
1. Launch your Wireshark and open SMTP_Capture file. Rememer, Wireshark has three panels and you will be looking at these panels to answer the Deliverables.
2. Look at Packet #8, the start of the message from Sender. Click packet # 8 and see what happens in the middle and bottom panels. Take a screenshot of the Sender’s address
3. Click Packet # 14 and see if you can read the message in the bottom panel (see Figure 2-21, p. 54). Take a screenshot of the Sender’s message.
4. Create a WORD document and paste your two screenshots in this document. Write a short essay (3-4 paragraphs) describing your activity. Your essay should include the answers to the three Deliverables (p. 55-56).
5. Click a few more packets and review the displayed information in the middle and bottom panels. Pay attention to the different layers and PDUs of each packet. Are they all the same?
6. Challenge yourself and see if you can use Wireshark and capture SMTP packets using your student e-mail.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more