Submit the completed RRL Worksheet by Sunday, 11:59 p.m. MT at the end of Week 6.
This assignment is worth 200 points.
1. Read over each of the following directions, the required Reading Research Literature worksheet, and grading rubric.
2. Download and complete the required Reading Research Literature (RRL) worksheet (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site..
3. Download or access the required article. The required article must be used.
O’Connor, M., Tanner, P. , Miller, L., Watts, K., & Musiello, T. (2017). Detecting distress: Introducing routine screening in a gynecological cancer setting. Clinical Journal of Oncology Nursing, 21(1), 79-85. Retrieved from https://chamberlainuniversity.idm.oclc.org/login?url=https://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx? Links to an external site.
(Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.
4. You must use the grading rubric to ensure you are meeting all grading criteria of the worksheet.
5. You are required to complete the worksheet using the productivity tools required by Chamberlain University, which is Microsoft Office Word 2013 (or later version), or Windows and Office 2011 (or later version) for MAC. You must save the file in the “.docx” format. Do NOT save as Word Pad.
6. Use correct grammar, spelling, punctuation, and in-text APA formatting.
7. Submit the completed Reading Research Literature Worksheet to the Week 6 Assignment.
**Academic Integrity Reminder**
College of Nursing values honesty and integrity. All students should be aware of the Academic Integrity policy and follow it in all discussions and assignments.
By submitting this assignment, I pledge on my honor that all content contained is my own original work except as quoted and cited appropriately. I have not received any unauthorized assistance on this assignment. Please see the grading criteria and rubrics on this page.
Please see the grading criteria and rubrics on this page.
NOTE: Please use your browser’s File setting to save or print this page.
American Association of Colleges of Nurses (AACN). (2008). Executive summary: The essentials of baccalaureate education for professional nursing practice (2008). Retrieved from http://www.aacnnursing.org/Education-Resources/AACN-Essentials
Quality and Safety Education for Nurses (QSEN). (2018). Quality and safety education for nurses competencies. Retrieved from http://qsen.org/competencies/pre-licensure-ksas/#evidence-based_practice
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more