Write a 1,000-word paper that applies, reflects, and synthesizes the following questions:
1. What does Van Duzer mean when he claims that his book is both “priestly” and “prophetic” in purpose? Why are both purposes critical for us to consider as Christian business practitioners and academics?
2. Hardy provides a quote from the Apocrypha (Ecclesiaticus or Sirach 38:34, NOT canonized as part of the Bible) as introductory to his book, and the title of his book is pulled directly from this quote. How does this quote, along with Genesis 1:27 from the Bible, provoke Christian worldview thinking regarding HRD as a key focus for any business organization?
3. Analyze and assess the differences between a traditional/administrative view of HRD and a contemporary/strategic view of HRD. How does Christian worldview thinking apply here?
4. How do Equal Employment Opportunity-related statutes inform HRD practice? What are 2 or 3 key ways that the Bible and the creation-fall-redemption-consummation meta-narrative delineate both the inherent “righteousness” of, and the pragmatic “necessity” of, EEO statutes?
5. Review Reading 1.2 and Reading 4.2 from Mello (2015). What are 3 or 4 primary claims of both readings regarding human capital and employee engagement? Synthesize these claims/findings with Van Duzer’s and Hardy’s introductory thinking regarding the importance of working in business (as “vocation” or “calling”) in God’s world.
You must use the course texts as well as articles from scholarly and practitioner journals. Be sure to use current APA format, and include in-text citations for the following sources:
· At least 2 citations from Mello (2015).
· At least 2 citations from Hardy (1990).
· At least 2 citations from Van Duzer (2010).
· At least 2 citations from related scholarly journals (e.g. Human Resource Development Quarterly, Human Resource Development Review, Human Resource Management Journal, Journal of Applied Psychology, Journal of Strategic Human Resource Management, Journal of Biblical Integration in Business, Christian Scholars Review),
· At least 1 citation from a related trade/practitioner publication (e.g. Harvard Business Review, HR Magazine, T&D Magazine, Business Week, Wall Street Journal).
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more