Lab Assessment Questions
1. What does ACL stand for and how is it used?
2. Why would you add permissions to a group instead of the individual?
3. List at least three different types of access control permissions you can enable
for a file using icacls.exe.
4. Which access control permissions allow you to change files and/or folders?
5. If you don’t remember the syntax when using icacls.exe, what command do
you type to see the options?
6. Without using the icacls.exe tool, how could you view and modify the privileges
of the files or folders of a shared drive?
7. Where do permissions modified using the icacls.exe tool appear in the folder
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more