Write a sentence for each question below. Total word 1000-1500
Follow the instructions.
1. Access finance.yahoo.com and insert the ticker symbol of the five different companies of your choice in the “Get Quotes” section. Company is TSLA.
2. Review the statistics provided. For each report the following:
3. What is the average daily trading volume (Average Volume)?
4. What is the market capitalization of the firm?
5. What is its price- earnings ratio (P/E)?
6. What is the amount of its dividends paid, if any, and what is the dividend yield (Div & Yield)
7. Evaluate these firms’ statistics. Click on “Key Statistics.”
8. What are the firm’s beta?
9. What are their return on assets (ROA) and return on equity (ROE)? What are their short ratio?
10. From highest to lowest rank the 5 companies in terms of risk.
11. From highest to lowest rank the 5 companies in terms stock appreciation in the latest year.
12. Correlate and explain your thoughts as to the performance of each stock based on its risk.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
Submit your assignment.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more