PHYSICAL SCIENCE MULTIPLE CHOICE TEST
*Please answer questions 1 -20 for each answer look at the picture that I have attached for each question before answering the questions. I have labeled them question 1….. THIS IS A MULTIPLE CHOICE TEST*
1. The lasers are made from stacking light waves that add together into a larger wave in a process known as _____. (look at the picture labeled question 1)
2. The light waves have that particular interference from question #1 because they are emitted _____. (look at the picture labeled question 2)
3. The emission of the light waves in the lasers allows them to overlap properly to create larger waves, which means that _____ overlap. (look at the picture labeled question 3)
4. The lasers are red, meaning that they are giving off light in the _____ region of the electromagnetic spectrum. (look at the picture labeled question 4)
5. The weapon used by the Jawa surrounds R2-D2 with a strong electric field, which is created by a large imbalance of _____. (look at the picture labeled question 5)
6. The electric field induces the flow of electrons, known as _____. (look at the picture labeled question 6)
7. The magnitude of the electric current is directly proportional to the _____ of the electric field. (look at the picture labeled question 7)
8. The magnitude of the electric current is inversely proportional to the _____ of the circuits in R2D2. (look at the picture labeled question 8)
9. The setting sun is actually visible after it has dropped below the horizon due to the bending of light waves entering the atmosphere at a non-perpendicular angle to the surface, a process known as _____. (look at the picture labeled question 9)
10. The Sun is going down, and most of the land is dark, but we can see silhouettes and outlines of objects because some light is still _____ the atmosphere. (look at the picture labeled question 10)
11. Obi Wan uses his Jedi mind tricks to compel people to do his will. The words he uses begin in his vocal cords which _____ the air molecules in his throat. (look at the picture labeled question 11)
12. Han and Greedo fire their blasters at each other. The blasts are loud, and the intensity of the sound spreads through the cantina following the _____. (look at the picture labeled question 12)
13. The sound strikes the cantina walls and bounces off at the same angle as it struck in a process known as _____. (look at the picture labeled question 13)
14. Obi Wan hears the destruction of a planet and all of its people through ‘the force’. These sounds are only in his head and are not carried through space, since space has no _____ through which sound could transmit. (look at the picture labeled question 14)
15. However, had it been a real sound, the sound’s pitch would have been increased by the Doppler Effect, since the Falcon was moving _____ the source of the sound. (look at the picture labeled question 15)
16. The communications of the ship were made inoperable by electromagnetic waves sent by the Death Star that were completely out of phase with attempted communications causing _____. (look at the picture labeled question 16)
17. Vader’s light saber is red, while Obi-Wan’s light saber is blue, meaning that Obi-Wan’s light saber is emitting _____ compared to Vader’s light saber. (look at the picture labeled question 17)
18. You are standing 10 meters from a light source. Then, you back away from the light source until you are 20 meters away from it. From your perspective, what has happened to the intensity of the wave?
19. You are standing 100 meters from an object emitting a sound of constant intensity (loudness). You walk toward the source of sound until you are 20 meters from it. From your perspective, what has happened to the intensity of the sound?
20. The Inverse Square Law applies to:
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more