Use the following link
(Links to an external site.)Links to an external site. to access the Healthcare Cost and Utilization Project (HCUP) for Using the KIDS’ Inpatient Database (KID) to Estimate Trends Report.
After thoroughly reading the report you need to provide the following:
1. On page 11 of the document, review the four diagrams that show average length of stay (ALOS) in 1997, 2000, and 2003 for KID vs NHDS. Discuss the trends that you see and conclusions you can draw from the clinical data graphs.
2. On page 20 of the document, review the four diagrams that show trends for in-hospital mortality rates. Discuss the trends that you see and the conclusions you can draw from the clinical data graphs.
3. On page 26 of the document, list the trends you see for children admitted with lymphatic malformations.
1. Discuss the trends and draw the appropriate conclusions based on the data for question 1 (10 points)
2. Discuss the trends and draw the appropriate conclusions based on the data for question 2 (10 points)
3. List the trends for question 3 (5 points)
Total 25 points
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more