This week, you will write a comprehensive APA analysis paper using all that you’ve learned in HUM1000. Your Unit 5 essay must address the following criteria:
• 1,000 words or roughly four double-spaced pages.
• Make use of at least three scholarly sources to support and develop your ideas. Our course text may serve as one of these three sources.
• Your essay should demonstrate a thorough understanding of the READ and ATTEND sections (through Unit 5).
• Be sure to cite your sources using proper APA format (7th edition). For help with APA, visit the Bethel Library website to explore a plethora of APA-related tutorials, help videos and resources.
• Upon completion, you will click on the Dropbox tab to submit your paper for grading.
• In this essay, you will choose an artistic work, analyze its artistic qualities and form and evaluate it as a work of art. You are free to choose any form of art that we have learned about in the course: painting, sculpture, music, photography or television. Your chosen work may be found within our course textbook, on the web or in real life.
• Begin by describing your chosen work.
o Why did you choose this particular work?
o How would you describe the content?
o What appeals to you about it?
• Next, describe the formal artistic qualities of your chosen work.
o You are encouraged to review the chapters in the course text that correspond to the artwork you’ve chosen for a refresher on formal artistic qualities.
• Finally, craft an analytical argument in which you evaluate your chosen work as a work of art. You may wish to review Chapters 1, 2 and 14 to help you craft your analysis.
o What makes your chosen work a work of art?
o What are the lasting impressions of your chosen work?
o How does your chosen artwork engage with the world and add value or meaning?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more